Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND NEW HEALTH ANALYTICS
New Health Analytics is a healthcare data and software development corporation utilizing online information and communication services for customer convenience. By accessing or using newhealthanalytics.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If for any reason you elect to not be bound by this agreement, you may not access or use the newhealthanalytics.com website, or sites of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
The newhealthanalytics.com web site is operated by New Health Analytics, and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. The web site is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the web site constitutes agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, as set forth and in all links to this agreement.
New Health Analytics reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices under which newhealthanalytics.com web site is offered, including but not limited to any changes associated with the use of the newhealthanalytics.com web site now or in the future. You are responsible for periodically reviewing these terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise specified in writing in advance, the newhealthanalytics.com web site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license or create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or data, software, or services obtained from this website.
Third Party Websites and Software
The web site may contain links to other web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of New Health Analytics and the company is not responsible for the contents of those linked sites.
New Health Analytics may at its sole discretion, review uploaded files, notes and any other materials appended to the web site.
Software systems made available to download from or utilize in an Application Service Provider (ASP) format, is the copyright property of New Health Analytics or its suppliers. You may not copy or redistribute such software without first acquiring advance written consent from a company officer.
No Medical Advice
Nothing contained in the New Health Analytics web site is intended to be instructional for medical diagnostic or treatment purposes.
New Health Analytics and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, accuracy, availability, timeliness or effectiveness of the information, software, products and services on the New Health Analytics web site.
New Health Analytics reserves the right, in its sole discretion to terminate your access to the newhealthanalytics.com web site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. All contents of the newhealthanalytics.com web site are – Copyright 2011 – New Health Analytics, 800 E Leigh Street Suite 206-14 Bldg One Richmond VA 23219.
All content on this website is owned or controlled by New Health Analytics and is protected by worldwide (DMCA) copyright laws.
The sender of any communications to this Internet site or otherwise to the owners of this site shall be responsible for the content and any information contained therein; including its truthfulness and accuracy. Use of obscene or defamatory language is expressly prohibited.
In electing to use the New Health Analytics website, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the website, or any services, system servers or networks connected to or accessible through the site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to disrupt of interfere with any user’s enjoyment of the website or affiliated websites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive files;
- not to use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from New Health Analytics;
- not to transmit through or on this website spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mail;
- not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the website;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the website or portions of the website which are restricted;
- not to use this website to seek, provide or obtain specific medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment of a patient’s particular condition or situation.